Waxing (including Intimate Waxing) for men
Body hair removal by men has been practiced for centuries amongst many cultures across the globe for hygiene reasons and to present a "pure" body during prayers. Today
the modern male from all walks of life undertakes body hair removal, including intimate areas, for aesthetic as well as sensual and personal hygiene reasons.
Waxing is by far the most popular method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes hair from the root. This results in slower, softer and sparser re-growth with regular treatments, making waxing the preferred choice of hair removal for men.
Intimate Male Waxing is also known commonly as Back Sack & Crack (BSC). There are other descriptions around such as: Manscaping, Manzilian, the Male Brazilian, Sunga, Extreme Male waxing, Boyzilian, Guyzilian, Boykini, male Hollywood waxing, Californian waxing.
Key Benefits of Body Waxing
· Improved aesthetics - a clean, smooth look preferred by modern male.
· Personal Grooming - natural progression to regular grooming.
· Increased confidence - removal of unwanted hair can raise a man's self esteem.
· Fitter look - less hair improves muscle definition
· Hygiene - reduction of body odour and you feel clean & fresh.
· Sports related benefits - greater comfort improves performance.
· Enhanced sexual pleasure - increased sensuality and sensitivity for both parties.
· Optical Inch Effect - removing hair from base of the penis creates an illusion of a longer shaft.
The Waxing Procedure
All Clients will be required to complete a consultation form, on their first visit, prior to the waxing treatment.
Following the initial consultation, the procedure is carried out in four steps:
· Pre Waxing Treatment
· Waxing Treatment
· Post Waxing Treatment
· After Care Advise
Strip waxing will be undertaken for most body parts (except intimate parts). Hot Wax is applied using a spatula, and removed using paper strips.
Intimate male waxing is carried out using hot wax (non strip waxing), as it provides less painful hair removal. Hot Wax is applied using a spatula, and removed without the need for paper strips. It is ideal for sensitive areas, as the wax does not cling to the skin.